Ag & Foodtech Symposium 2016
The 2016 Ag & Foodtech Symposium celebrated innovation in the agriculture and food industries, exploring:
- Innovation in Australian agriculture, with particular focus on translation and adoption
- Market access, including social and regulatory barriers to commercialisation
- Agricultural investment – with emphasis on investments at the SME level
- Northern agriculture – issues specific to the adoption of biotechnology in Northern Australia
- Southern agriculture – issues specific to the adoption of biotechnology in Southern Australia.
It brought together nearly 150 delegates from industry, researchers and investors and featured a sold-out exhibition.
View the highlights.
The Symposium will be held in 2017, stay tuned for details.