AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2017
The AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2017 translates Australian science into business, putting the spotlight on investment in agritech and foodtech innovation.
The two-day summit will examine issues critical to the development, access, investment and adoption of agritech and foodtech:
- Investment trends and opportunities
- Translation, capital access, commercialisation and market drivers
- Company success stories and emerging technologies
- The marketplace, a dedicated exhibition space for networking and partnering opportunities
- Agritech and foodtech in the digital age
Who attends AusAg & Foodtech?
- Investors and agritech and foodtech investment experts
- Industry enablers including incubators, accelerators, service providers and government representatives
- Technology creators such as researchers, developers and academics
- Customer and user groups, seeking access to innovation in agriculture and food science